Heritage Interpretation Training Center

Spring courses samples for 2019

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html

Here are a few of our spring interpretive courses for heritage interpreters and museum interpretive staff.  They’re a few of our 44 interpretive courses you can find in our Heritage Interpretation Training Center course catalog.  You can start these courses at any time and complete the courses at your own pace.  Click on the course link to go to that course’s information page for course content, details and tuition payments.   As e-live courses, you can also chat with the course instructor via e-mail, phone or SKYPE.

Introduction to Heritage Interpretation Course. 14 Units - 2 CEU credits. $150.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/introduction_to_heritage_interpretation_course.html

Planning/Designing Interpretive Panels e-LIVE Course - 10 Units awarding 1.5 CEU Credits $125.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_panels_course.htm

Planning Interpretive Trails e-LIVE Course - 13 Units - 2.5 CEU Credits $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_trails_course.html

Interpretive Writing e-LIVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html

Training for Interpretive Trainers e-LIVE Course - 11 Units and 2 CEU Credits. $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/training_for_interp_trainers.html

Interpretive Master Planning - e-LIVE. 13 Units, 3 CEU Credits. $275.00 http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_master_planning_course.htmlThis is our basic course on interpretive planning, great for consultants who have had no formal training in interpretive planning or anyone thinking about offering interpretive planning services in the future.

 NEW – Just added. Developing Interpretive Plans for Railroad Museums, Depots and Other Railroad Interpretive Experiences.13 Units - 3 CEU credits. $300.00 USD. http://www.heritageinterp.com/planning_for_railroad_museums_and_sites.html

Interpretive Planning for Historic Homes and Gardens. 12 Units - 3 CEU credits $225.00 USD
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interp_planning_for_historic_homes.html

Interpretive Planning for Botanical Gardens and Arboretums.
11 Units - 3 CEU credits, $250.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_planning_for_botanical_gardens.html

We can also provide any of these, or any of our 44 professional heritage interpretive courses LIVE for your site or organization at your site.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

John Veverka

Director, HITC

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +