Hi all,

(With apologies for cross posting…)

This isn’t quite a GEM question, but I’m hoping people on the list will be able to pass on some helpful information!

St Paul’s Cathedral are considering installing tablet computers in freestanding units to capture more audience data and evaluation.

I’ve seen these in countless museums and galleries, but I wondered if anyone had any suggestions as to suppliers of stands? A quick google search shows that there are lots available, but it would be helpful to have a recommendation to narrow down our options!

It would, obviously, need to be very sturdy, secure and also to align with current accessibility guidelines (although anything that we purchase will be thoroughly discussed with our accessibility consultant).

If anyone has as recommendations of suppliers, or any pitfalls to avoid, please let me know!

Happy to collate responses if anyone is interested.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Jenny Ruddock

Jenny Ruddock

Audience Development Officer

[cid:imagef6d900.PNG@0b64b95b.4daf14a0]

The Chapter House
St Paul's Churchyard
London
EC4M 8AD

Tel. 020 3887 8868

Web. www.stpauls.co.uk<http://www.stpauls.co.uk>

If you would like to read our Privacy Policy click here<http://www.stpauls.co.uk/privacy-policy>

[cid:imagefa4adf.JPG@c22c37a6.44be0ace]

To find out more visit stpauls.co.uk/access-day<http://www.stpauls.co.uk/access-day>

Stay in touch with St Paul's and follow us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/stpaulscathedral> or Twitter<http://twitter.com/StPaulsLondon>

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the message recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify Message Sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. St Paul's Cathedral therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]:

Join GEM Firstname Secondname

Include only the text above, without email signature etc.   The title of the email doesn’t matter.   Send it to [log in to unmask]

If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message:

Set GEM nomail

When you get back:

Set GEM mail

You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above.

Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this:

CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask]