This could well be due to poorer SNR in your data, with the inference tending to revert to the prior mean value in WM. For that scenario I could see an argument for using a less informative prior to get a sense of whether there is information in the data to say something about WM ATT, but chances are that you will find you would have porr confidence (i.e. large variances) associated with the estimates.

Michael