From: Jesper Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 09:58:04 +0000
Subject: Re: [FSL] ghosting appears when performing topup command on b0
images

Dear Mahshid,

I would need to see your data in  order to say what is going on here. Can
you please tar all files alluded to on you command line and upload them to

https://oxfile.ox.ac.uk/oxfile/work/extBox?id=72139C7E463068D5F
[https://oxfile.ox.ac.uk/oxfile/work/extBox?id=72139C7E463068D5F]

Jesper
On 19 Feb 2019, at 09:39, Mahshid Fouladivanda
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]> wrote:

Dear fsl experts,

I have a data-set including phase encoding (1b0+80 dir RL & 1b0+80 dir LR).
Using default config file b02b0.cnf (included in attachment), an image with
ghosting around brain was appeared. I also tried to change the values of the
--warpres but the results got worse.
I don't know what is the main problem! I would appreciated if any one could
help me with the resulted problem.

Regards,
Mahshid

[https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=FSL&A=1]<b02b0.cnf>