Sent: 18 February 2019 13:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Evolve testing in the workplace

Hi

I didn't get any responses to the email below which I posted last week, thought I would give it another go.  Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cath Smith
Examinations Officer
MIS/Exams

Telephone: 01780 484300 Ext: 368

P Please think before you click 'reply all'
P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?