Hi All,

Has anyone ever negotiated discounts with awarding organisations on the costs of registrations and exam entries?  If you have are you willing to share the kind of discount negotiated and with which awarding organisation.  As with most other centres our budgets are being closely monitored, and with Exams being one of the largest, we feel that we’ve got nothing to lose by approaching AO’s but it would be helpful to know if anyone has experience of this.

Many Thanks

Rachel

Rachel Greenwood
Examinations Manager| Lincoln College
Examinations Team
Tel: 01522 876252
Email: [log in to unmask]

cid:image004.png@01D2520C.A9AD0760

Please note that mobile phones and smartwatches are not permitted into Examination Rooms, please remind your students that they must hand their mobile phone/smartwatch into the Examinations Team for safe keeping before their examination.  Anyone found to have a mobile phone/smartwatch in an examination will be jeopardising their examination.

Lincoln Collegecid:image008.png@01D2520C.A9AD0760

This footnote confirms that Microsoft Exchange Online Protection scanned this email message for the presence of unwanted code, vandals, and computer viruses.

To unsubscribe from the FE-EXAMS-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=FE-EXAMS-NETWORK&A=1