We have far too many to start looking up previous UCI.

We generate new ones and the boards then come back (if they ever do) and we merge and use the one we generated.

Sent: 13 February 2019 10:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UCI numbers

Hi all,

Where / how do people get the UCI numbers for students if they already have one from a previous institution?

We've just been informed by an exam board that some of the UCI numbers we have generated are wrong, as they already have one from a previous school that we were not aware of.

Thanks

Derek.

Derek Ord BSc AMBCS| Data Services and Exams Manager | Business Intelligence (Data & Timetabling)
Hull College, Queens Gardens, Kingston-Upon-Hull, HU1 3DG.
* 2009 | * [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.hull-college.ac.uk<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.hull-college.ac.uk%2f&c=E,1,Sl8QHYurvEdnPOAUjFgn03-OPcsQuW1rR7E7LtnwJBy7kLgVhbVZdMC_-GVErWogw2Ix1A2ruMsfz7S1o1Z-4i7x_cd4SaaENRG83u6DJ2jziuEW&typo=1>

Click here to view the College's range of publications celebrating staff and student successes<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.hull-college.ac.uk%2fpublications&c=E,1,S5dc-8iVogaadrpzUmp8lmtL5pgFFsRcfmTSN4-ySmI27jf7ysCe6teJJebRSKcbxaqWTkJ93dFc75fQwdjuDLD_TcRMomfuf07s0jPPEVg,&typo=1>

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee  only.  It may contain confidential or sensitive  information.  The contents are not to be disclosed  to anyone other than the addressee.  Unauthorised  recipients are requested to preserve this  confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in  transmission.  Any views expressed in this message  are solely the views of the individual and do not  represent the views of the College.  Nothing in this  message should be construed as creating a contract.

Hull College Group owns the email infrastructure, including the contents.

Hull College Group is committed to sustainability, please reflect before printing this email.
Protected

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This email represents the personal views of the sender and is therefore not necessarily the views of York College. The author has no authority or delegation to bind the College by this email and York College accepts no responsibility whatsoever for its contents. Please note that any email sent to addresses at York College may be monitored.

For further information, please visit http://its.yorkcollege.ac.uk/EmailUsagePolicy