Sent: 04 February 2019 17:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AAT Exams - Screen Freezing

HI

We are having ongoing issues with AAT Exams, especially the Financial Statements of Limited Companies Test when the computer is freezing when students are trying to move onto the next question (between 1.2 and 1.3 was the main issue in the last one).  We are constantly on the phone and have our IT team talking to them.  Just wondering if others are having the same problem or if it is something to do with our network.

Interesting they(AAT) are upgrading their software next month, strange to do it during an academic year, but makes me think that this may be a more wide spread issue.

Would welcome your comments on your experience.

Thanks very much

Julie

Julie Cox

Director of Funding and Information   |   Colchester Institute

Sheepen Road, Colchester, Essex, CO3 3LL

 T 01206 712219   |   W colchester.ac.uk

cid:image005.png@01D44B64.EF5ADFF0cid:image007.png@01D44B64.EF5ADFF0cid:image009.png@01D44B64.EF5ADFF0cid:image011.png@01D44B64.EF5ADFF0

Disclaimer

This email is for the intended recipient, and others authorised to receive it only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, or you have received this e-mail in error, you are asked to delete the email and any attachments from your system and notify the author by telephone or by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail. Taking any of these, or any other, actions in relation to any part of the content of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Any views or opinions presented in this email may not necessarily represent those of Colchester Institute, unless explicitly stated. We may monitor all email communication through our networks and if you contact us by email, we may store your details to facilitate communication.

We take reasonable precautions to ensure our emails are virus free. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by Colchester Institute and recommend that you subject any incoming email to your own virus checking procedures.

To unsubscribe from the FE-EXAMS-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=FE-EXAMS-NETWORK&A=1