Dear Colleague,

We invite you to submit proposals to the 12th Annual INAS Conference 2019 (https://spb.hse.ru/inas2019/). The conference will take place at Higher School of Economics, Saint Petersburg (Russia), from 31 May till 2nd June.

**The extended deadline for submissions is February 20**.

Attached you find the Call for Proposals.

We look forward to receiving your contributions!

Best regards, Daniel Alexandrov, Anna Nemirovskaya, Ksenia Tenisheva, Ilya Musabirov, Anastasia Kuznetsova

To unsubscribe from the EUROPEAN-SOCIOLOGIST list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EUROPEAN-SOCIOLOGIST&A=1