The next question, after the detection, is how to annotate intertextualities. I hope you might find some of the work that we did on the SAWS project
http://www.ancientwisdoms.ac.uk/
useful: we very much hope that other colleagues will use and develop the ontology which we published
http://www.ancientwisdoms.ac.uk/method/ontology/

Charlotte