Dear Colleagues,

Below is a list of books available for review in the journal Emotion, Space and Society.

If you are interested in reviewing one of the books, please email me directly (
[log in to unmask]). In your email, please include the title of the book you would like to review, some information about yourself, a brief statement about your interest in the book, and a mailing address where we can send the book.

Book review guidelines can be found here:
https://www.elsevier.com/inca/publications/misc/EMOSPABookReviewerGuidelines2014.pdf

For those selected as reviewers, we’ll be in touch with the contact information for the managing editor of your review and further information regarding submission. We generally ask that you submit the review within 6-8 weeks of having received the book.

With thanks and best wishes,

Natasha

Book Review Editor

Emotion, Space and Society

Croucher, S.M., Lewandowska-Tomaszczyk, B., and P.A.Wilson eds. (2017) Conflict, Mediated Message, and Group Dynamics: Intersections of Communication. Lexington Books for Rowman and Littlefield. https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781498535489/Conflict-Mediated-Message-and-Group-Dynamics-Intersections-of-Communication

Diener, A.C.; Hagen, J. (2019). The City as Power: Urban Space, Place and National Identity. Rowman and Littlefield. https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781538118252/The-City-as-Power-Urban-Space-Place-and-National-Identity

Doel, M. (2017). Geographies of Violence: Killing Space, Killing Time. Sage Publishing: Thousand Oaks, CA. https://us.sagepub.com/en-us/nam/geographies-of-violence/book246655

Luis, K.N.(2018). Herlands: Exploring the Women's Land Movement in the United States. University of Minnesota Press. https://www.upress.umn.edu/book-division/books/herlands

Massumi, B. (2018). 99 Theses on the Revaluation of Value: A Postcapitalist Manifesto. University of Minnesota Press. https://www.upress.umn.edu/book-division/books/99-theses-on-the-revaluation-of-value

McCormack, D.P. (2018). Atmospheric Things: On the Allure of Elemental Envelopment. Duke University Press. https://www.dukeupress.edu/atmospheric-things

Parreņas, J.S. (2018). Decolonizing Extinction: The Work of Care in Orangutan Rehabilitation. Duke University Press. https://www.dukeupress.edu/decolonizing-extinction

Rutten, E. (2017). Sincerity after Communism: A Cultural History. Yale University Press. https://yalebooks.yale.edu/book/9780300213980/sincerity-after-communism

Natasha Webster, PhD

Department of Human Geography

Stockholm University

http://www.su.se/english/profiles/nwebs-1.186076

To unsubscribe from the CRIT-GEOG-FORUM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CRIT-GEOG-FORUM&A=1