Hi,

the error reads like -

*** WARNING: #CYANAFORMAT is no longer supported. Use #SPECTRUM instead.

*** ERROR: Cannot guess peak list format.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 1:17 PM Karjalainen, Mikael <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi!

Could the error come from different amino acid codes? For example, Analysis marks Glycine’s hydrogens as HA1 and HA2 when Cyana marks them as HA2 and HA3. Other amino acids needs to checked also. So, you need to modify the text file generated by Analysis.

Regards,

Mikael

Lähettäjä: CcpNmr software mailing list <[log in to unmask]> Puolesta priyanka aggarwal
Lähetetty: torstai 28. helmikuuta 2019 8.25
Vastaanottaja: [log in to unmask]
Aihe: Re: Xeasy peak export for CYANA

Dear Dr. Brian Smith,

Thanks for the reply. I did what you said already but when I am trying to read the file in cyana-3.98.5, it says the format is not supported. Neither the format converter to xeasy works nor does the format converter to cyana.

Best regards,