Dear Dr. Brian Smith,

Thanks for the reply. I did what you said already but when I am trying to read the file in cyana-3.98.5, it says the format is not supported. Neither the format converter to xeasy works nor does the format converter to cyana.

Best regards,

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 6:12 PM Brian Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,

I've shifted this to a new thread with a more relevant subject to make it easier to find in the archives.

From the main menu Other->Format Converter->Export->

then either Cyana->peaks export menu

or Xeasy->peaks export menu

--
Dr. Brian O. Smith --------------------------- Brian Smith at glasgow ac uk

Sent: 27 February 2019 10:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Numpy error

Hi,

I want to use CCPNMR to export the peak list in .peaks xeasy format for structure calculation using cyana-3.98.5?
Anybody knows how to do this?

Best,

--
Priyanka Aggarwal
Doctoral fellow at ICGEB, New Delhi

To unsubscribe from the CCPNMR list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CCPNMR&A=1