It looks like the Python and the Numpy were compiled with incompatible unicode settings. There is some discussion about this issue here (for a similar but not exactly the same error):

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16871799/trying-to-import-a-module-undefined-symbol-pyunicodeucs4-decodeutf8

The Linux and Mac pre-compiled versions of Analysis should include Numpy (possibly the Windows version does as well, I can’t remember).

Wayne