Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to calculate the structure of c-terminus amidated peptides. For that, I'm using Aria2.3 with CNS Solve 1.21. However, the addition of the capping group is a little more complicated than it seems.

CNS Solve site indicates the addition of three file: capping.param, capping.top and cappin_protein.link. Even if I change some file in CNS directory (which ones?), I need to tell ARIA that I have this amidation, but how?

Aria site explain parameters to insert uncommon residues, but that leads to another problem: the addition of a modificated residue (the last one) and communication Analysis-Aria. It would be pretty much simple if you could just tell Aria that the C-terminus (independent of the residue) is amidated.

Someone can help?

--
Atenciosamente,

Bruno Santos.