Dear Jason McCoy,
         You can refine the heavy atom coordinates in mlphare and you should be able to get both the values Phasing Power and Cullis-R for your SIRAS.
Best wishes,
Natesh

On Fri, 1 Feb 2019 at 19:24, McCoy, Jason (mccoyj5) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear CCP4bb members,

I am compiling a rebuttal for a manuscript that utilized experimental SIRAS phasing in order to generate coordinates that I could then use for molecular replacement.  For phasing, I used phenix auto-sol and I was able to successfully generate a suitable model for MR on a native data set.  However, a reviewer requested additional phasing statistics, such as the phasing power and Cullis-R. It appears phenix auto-sol does not produce these statistics. I have reported the FOM pre and post density modification. I am looking to generate additional phasing statistics for my reviewer. Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you in advance,
Jason McCoy

"Live Simply and do Serious Things .. "
- Dorothy Mary Crowfoot Hodgkin OM, FRS

"In Science truth always wins"
- Max Ferdinand Perutz OM FRS
Dr. Ramanathan Natesh
Assistant Professor,
School of Biology,
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER-TVM),
Maruthamala P.O., Vithura,
Thiruvananthapuram,  695551, Kerala, India

http://www.researcherid.com/rid/C-4488-2008

Office Ph. 0091- 471-2778087