Dear CCP4 users

Apologies for the off-topic message, but I believe these free seminars will be of interest the community:

Join us listen to experts talk on a variety of topics related to Biopharmaceutical development including:

For more information and to register: http://bit.ly/2S6gdTg

We look forward to seeing you there.

Best regards

Jas Mahey

Senior Regional Account Manager

TA Instruments, a Division of Waters Ltd.

Mobile: 07879 498672

Head Office: 610 Centennial Park, Centennial Avenue, Elstree, Herts, WD6 3TJ

Tel: 020 8238 6100    Email: [log in to unmask]

Our privacy policy can be viewed HERE.  If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from TA Instruments, please click HERE and type “Remove” in the subject field.

The information in this email is confidential, and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized and therefore prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.