Hi Nick,

Look into Proasis - http://www.desertsci.com/products/proasis3/

Aaron

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 7:29 PM Nicholas Larsen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear CCP4 users,
This is off topic and directed more towards industry users.  I would really appreciate any help recommending an in house "PDB" data base for storing proprietary structures.  My impression is the big pharma make their own customized data base and a lot of biotechs just dump their coordinates into a shared drive.  Is there any alternative that won't cost an arm and a leg?

Many thanks for your suggestions,
Nick

[This e-mail message may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information of H3 Biomedicine. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message including any attachments, without copying, using, or distributing any of the information contained therein. This e-mail message should not be interpreted to include a digital or electronic signature that can be used to authenticate an agreement, contract or other legal document, nor to reflect an intention to be bound to any legally-binding agreement or contract.]