How about collect data at sulfur peak. You might see anomalous peak for sulfur.

Jinyu

On Sat, Feb 16, 2019 at 4:07 AM 张士军 <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear all

I have got a crystal grown at the condition both have ion of SO4 and PO4, and the diffraction resolution is very well, but the problem is coming: how to tell which is which just from electron density? I think they are exactly same. Thanks a lot !!!

Beat Regards

Shijun