We are reviewing how the concepts of IP and needing to protect your original artwork etc. are covered in the curriculum.

Do any of you have any input into this area or can direct me to examples of good practice? Something in more context than the info on Gov.uk etc.

Thanks,

Chris
--

Chris Smart | PG Dip | BA(Hons) | AFHEA
Academic Liaison Librarian | Library Services and Special Collections

T: +44 (0) 207 133 4444
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

Subject Help Web site Library

 Companies Act 2006:  http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo

London Metropolitan University is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 974438 and VAT registered number GB 447 2190 51. Our registered office is at 166-220 Holloway Road, London N7 8DB. London Metropolitan University is an exempt charity under the Charities Act 2011. Its registration number with HMRC is X6880.

Visit the official page of ARLIS UK & Ireland http://www.arlis.net/Home. Subscribe to https://arlismatters.wordpress.com/, to receive regular posts on art library and archive matters; news, print and digital art and design resources, artists’ books, recent and upcoming events and exhibitions, ARLIS/UK & Ireland publications, job listings and professional profiles.