UX Manager

About the role
We're looking for a motivated and talented user experience manager to join our digital services team, someone to take the lead in creating world-class services, here at The National Archives in Kew.
Our aim is to improve our digital services - to make it easier for our users to journey through our various services from beginning to end.
Our digital services team are 40 strong with the normal multi-discipline roles found in Agile teams. You will manage the two user experience researchers in digital services and work closely with the lead user researcher in our digital archiving department.

About you
You will be passionate about the interaction and interface for digital services, helping us deliver the best user experience possible.
You will spend time with Agile product teams and internal/external users, so you will need excellent social and communication skills and be happy working in a team environment.

This is an opportunity to work with committed and talented developers, designers, archivists and researchers who share a passion for creating high quality, user-focused digital services for a range of audiences. You will advocate usability and accessibility and have experience of the standards that web services should meet.

For full details and to apply please visit:
https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/jobs.cgi?jcode=1619167

Closing date: 14th February 2019 at midnight

Kind Regards
Julie Runicles
Recruitment & Apprenticeships Manager
020 8392 5359

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- National Archives Disclaimer This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of The National Archives are neither given nor endorsed by it. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------