Hi all

We have an exciting opportunity in the Library Digital Services Team for someone with a passion for archive collection management looking to use their technical skills to deliver a system to robustly manage the Library's and University’s archive collections.

Job Reference Number: UOS021661

Job Title: Archive System Implementation Officer

Contract Type: Fixed-term until 31 March 2020

Salary: Grade 6, £26,243 -£30,395 per annum

Closing Date: 27th February 2019

Reporting to the Head of Library Digital Services, you will be part of the project team to implement the ArchivesSpace archival collection management system. You will use your technical skills to install and configure the software, and your communication skills to write documentation to enable ongoing management of the system after the implementation.

You will use your effective communications skills to work with other members of the project team, members of the Library Special Collections, the National Fairground and Circus Archive and University Records, and liaise with the ArchivesSpacecommunity and CiCS staff to ensure we have the optimal configuration.

We are seeking candidates with a degree-level qualification or suitable experience working in IT.

This post is advertised on the University recruitment web pages under current vacancies:

www.sheffield.ac.uk/job

If you have any technical problems submitting an application, please contact

For any other queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the Library HR Section

Regards
--
Andrew Moore

Digital & Exhibitions Officer
National Fairground and Circus Archive
The University of Sheffield
Western Bank Library
Western Bank
Sheffield
S10 2TN

T: 0114 222 7259
F: 0114 222 7290

twitter@fairarchives
#WeAreInternational

Follow the University Library on InstagramTwitter and on Facebook

The Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2017
Voted No.1 university for student experience in the Russell Group
Voted No.1 for our library services

www.sheffield.ac.uk/library