Explore Your Archive - Call for images
EYA

Today, 22:20
Archivists, conservators and records managers. <[log in to unmask]>;
SCOTARCH <[log in to unmask]>
<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AAMkAGEwY2NhNDA2LWRjN2MtNDkwMS04YWFjLWI4ZmEwZmRjYjQ3ZgBGAAAAAADKJ2VNs6maSY9gd6j6vP%2FSBwB%2Bic4opcdEQ4DfowZLmmo9AAAAAAEJAAB%2Bic4opcdEQ4DfowZLmmo9AAAHPN%2B%2FAAABEgAQAGkXvPCPU4BOuGy9dejvuWU%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=Mi3bKZxcmk6NQuUc8SFqHPBeG2jUkNYYu8ZsSp024lkxsRq-qPgY_H0L0rakDjQ3nLFmNcaS9d4.>
EYA image permission form.docx
55 KB

Download
Save to OneDrive - Archives and Records Association

Dear Colleagues,

The Explore Your Archive campaign is keen to build up a collection of images from record keeping services across the UK to be used in our promotional material. Do you have images that showcase your repositories, stores, staff or collections? If so, please send up to 3 images to us at [log in to unmask] . We'll send you an image permission form to allow us to capture correct copyright information.

Images may be used for both online and printed promotion, so should be 300dpi or higher. Full credit will be given alongside each image used.

Looking forward to seeing your favourite images!

Many thanks,

The Explore Your Archive Team

Find us on Twitter @Explorearchives