From: Anna Johnson
Sent: 28 January 2019 09:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: DEADLINE EXTENDED: Vacancy for Senior Project Conservator, Charles Darwin Archive

Please note revised deadline: the application deadline for this post has been extended to 1 March 2019.

Posted on behalf of Jim Bloxam, Head of Conservation and Collection Care, Cambridge University Library:

Dear colleagues,

Cambridge University Library (CUL) is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Book and Paper Conservator to work as Senior Project Conservator for the Charles Darwin Archive. The post-holder will be part of a dedicated team of two conservators and will support the activities of the Darwin Correspondence Project and the University Library over the next four years. The role will be based in the Department of Conservation which is part of Special Collections and will work with colleagues across the Library to deliver the project.

Further details are here: http://www.lib.cam.ac.uk/job/senior-project-conservator-charles-darwin-archive-fixed-term and the extended closing date is 1st March. I'd be grateful if you could circulate details of this position to any likely applicants. I am happy to answer questions about the positions.

Best wishes

Jim

--
Jim Bloxam
Head of Conservation and Collection Care
Cambridge University Library
West Road
Cambridge CB3 9DR
Tel: +44 (0)1223 747410