Hello listserve!

I want to share about an archaeological workshop this summer (June 17-21st)  I’m hosting at Wichita State University on archaeological analysis of microfossils. Students will learn field collection, processing, and analysis techniques of pollen, starch, and phytoliths from the active archaeological site, Etzanoa!

This workshop can be done at the graduate or undergraduate level and can be completed in tandem with our archaeological field school. Check out the website for more information.

Please feel free to forward to any interested departments or individuals and I’m happy to take any questions!

Best,

Crystal Dozier

--

Crystal Dozier, PhD

Assistant Professor, Department of Anthropology

Wichita State University

To unsubscribe from the ARCHAEOBOTANY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ARCHAEOBOTANY&A=1