Thank you both for your help!
I didn't think of a bud before, but it seems to fit very well.
I will check und compare several species.
Salix looks pretty good.

Greetings, Thorsten

Am Mo., 11. Feb. 2019 um 13:14 Uhr schrieb Wendy Smith <[log in to unmask]>:
I'm never great with pictures - but your images remind me of alder bud

example of common alder (Alnus glutinosa)
https://oregonstate.edu/dept/ldplants/alglu7.htm

see image on right - which seems similar to your PR6 SE6 latera image

best wishes

Wendy

Wendy Smith BA MSc PhD
Honorary Research Fellow
Department of Classics, Ancient History & Archaeology
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham
B15 2TT