Sent: 27 February 2019 06:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Linum usitatissimum seed measurements

Dear Wendy,

I assume you know this article by Herbig & Maier?

Herbig, Christoph, and Ursula Maier. 2011. “Flax for Oil or Fibre? Morphometric Analysis of Flax Seeds and New Aspects of Flax Cultivation in Late Neolithic Wetland Settlements in Southwest Germany.”

Vegetation History and Archaeobotany 20: 527–33. DOI:10.1007/s00334-011-0289-z.

oTTo