Dear ALLSTAT

Medpace UK is currently recruiting for a number of Entry level and experienced Statistical Analyst roles and therefore wanted to reach out to you.

We are currently looking for candidates to be based in either our London or Stirling office. If you are looking for a challenging career and progression then this could be the role for you!

 Typical tasks will include -
-Write statistical programs for use in creating analysis datasets according to specifications;
-Review analysis plans for appropriate methods;
-Program study analyses for inclusion in tables, listings and figures and review study results; and
-Communicate the project requirements for cleanup and data capture to ensure the key study variables are suitable for analysis.

Ideally candidates will have a Master’s Degree and SAS and / or statistical programming experience.

If this is of interest to you, please reply with your CV and we can discuss this further. Alternatively please apply through the Medpace.com careers website.

Medpace is a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO) providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Medpace’s mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. We leverage local regulatory and deep therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Medpace employs approximately 2,700 people across 36 countries.

SIGNOFF allstat