And a Happy Friday to you.
My contribution in Spanish, Huellas de una otra  historia- footsteps of another /alternative history .

Have a great week end !

Elspeth (Billie) Penfold MRBS FRSA

http://www.elspeth-billie-penfold.com

On 25 Jan 2019, at 09:36, Museum Of Walking <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Happy Friday!

Can we walking artists pull together a dictionary or glossary of walking art?

I’m guessing that those with PhDs on the topic may already have such a thing and can give us a springboard for a starter.

Happy to collate off list although I think interactions across the list will be a worthy catalyst and memory jogger

Definitions limited to 200 characters so we could Tweet them at some point to broaden interest in walking art

Also looking for expressions/idioms etc linked to walking e.g. down at heel

I’m trying out ‘shuffle’ as my word eg ‘Largactyl shuffle’ a walk to raise awareness of mental health issues

Looking forward to my inbox filling up

Best  Andrew

ANDREW STUCK
Walking Creative (TM)
Founding Director of the
Museum of Walking

Producer - Talking Walking

The Museum of Walking is a trading name of Rethinking Cities Ltd., registered in the UK number 5801458.
@RethinkCities
Co-producer of the first ever Urban Tree Festival
Sent from my iPhone