Hi All

Walking with Dinosaurs is going to be even more likely if we can bridge the gap… I appreciate this isn’t the usual post to WAN but I thought some of you might enjoy the film even if not moved to dip your hand in your pockets.

We're building the dino bridge! - Friends of Crystal Palace Dinosaurs
https://cpdinosaurs.org/

There’s a charming film that tells you about the significance
of the islands and the dinosaurs.

Bridges to the Crystal Palace Dinosaurs
https://www.spacehive.com/bridges-to-the-crystal-palace-dinosaurs

Our tangental connection is that Tonkin Liu, the architects building the bridge have been long time supporters of the Museum of Walking and were key sponsors for the Urban Tree Festival - they are also lovely people!

Best, Andrew

ANDREW STUCK
Walking Creative (TM)
Founding Director of the
Museum of Walking
0772 5555460
http://www.museumofwalking.org.uk
@museumofwalking

Producer - Talking Walking
http://www.talkingwalking.net

The Museum of Walking is a trading name of Rethinking Cities Ltd., registered in the UK number 5801458.

http://www.rethinkingcities.net
@RethinkCities
Co-producer of the first ever Urban Tree Festival