hi everyone,
time’s moved on and we’re planning for a another FFW - this one’s on Friday 1st Feb and coincides with Imbolc.

The long range forecast for next Friday is looking a bit snowy and we’ll need to keep you updated on any last minute changes and initiate our cunning plan B

But here for now is plan A:

Times
lunch meeting time: 12:00
depart: 13:15
return: 16:15 ish

Location
we’ll be walking through beech woods and alongside brooks, high above Sheepscombe and as usual, we’ll send confirmation of the location once we’ve received your bookings

Terrain
expect mud - possibly lots.  some uphill, some downhill

Distance
around 6-8 km

Dress
appropriately

please make sure you book as numbers are strictly limited

we make no charge for our walks, but invite donations to a wildlife charity of your choice

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Best wishes

Kel

w: walkingtheland.org.uk
facebook: @artistswalking