Dear Andrew and All,

I'd love to contribute and red all the emails but I am very busy right now. I am on my emails a lot at the moment waiting for replies etc and this thread is filling up my inbox everyday making my office work harder.

There might be other people here who can't or don't wish to contribute to this thread. Since the conversation is so popular I was wondering if there is a way in which this particular thread could move to a separate platform/group/page: i.e a facebook group or chat or a shared google doc(probably best) and you could then share the link on one email. I imagine it would also make collecting the words more efficient as it would be all in one place/doc, and all words/contributions would be all visible to new contributors.

I hope you understand and can consider this
Thanks for your support
All the best
Vanessa

Vanessa Grasse
Dance Artist

+44(0)7925 648029 UK
www.vanessagrasse.wordpress.com
Mesh - participatory choreography in public spaces

Leeds Contact Improvisation - workshops and jams