Hello,

Fantastic glossary!!!

If it's not late, I can contribute with two words:

RECORRER, Spanish word that means to register, look carefully, walk from
one part to another, to find out what you want to know or find.

APOSTLAHÄSTAR, Old Swedish word that refers to moving by foot when there
are not any other form of transportation available: car, bus, bike….

Peace and All Good,

Juanma

_

www.juanmagonzalez.com