Dear all,

The Transport Systems Catapult (TSC) is hosting academic engagement events across the UK in February and March 2019. We will be visiting Glasgow, Manchester and London, to bring together researchers and knowledge exchange experts from across the UK who are working in Intelligent Mobility to give an insight into TSC’s future plans and opportunities.

The event will be a great opportunity for delegates to enhance networks, hear from policy makers and industry stakeholders about their success stories and opportunities for academic engagement and exchange ideas and best practice with your colleagues from other universities.

Your input on the day will be key to shaping the activities of Academic Network for Intelligent Mobility (ANIM) and inform how the TSC can best support the network moving forwards.

Our events will be taking place at the following locations:

Tuesday 26th February, The University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
Register here: www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/academic-network-for-intelligent-mobility-glasgow-tickets-53688751501

Thursday 28th February, Museum of Transport, Manchester
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/academic-network-for-intelligent-mobility-manchester-tickets-53688816696

Friday 1st March, London
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/academic-network-for-intelligent-mobility-london-tickets-53688890918

Simply click on the links above to sign up to join us today. We hope that you can make one of the events. Please do pass this invite on to any colleagues who you think might be interested.

If you are interested in finding out more information please let me know.

Nick Woodward

Academic Engagement Coordinator

Transport Systems Catapult
The Pinnacle
170 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes MK9 1BP

Mob: +44 7741195321