Dear Colleagues

The 47th European Transport Conference will be held in Dublin, Ireland from
9 to 11 October 2019.  The Call for Contributions/Call for Papers is now
published on the website of the Association for European Transport:
www.aetransport.org <http://www.aetransport.org>

Details of the general themes of the Conference and of the interests of the
individual Programme Committees can be found there.  To submit an abstract,
follow the links.  The deadline is 5 February 2019.  Programme Committees
will meet during March and April  and successful authors will be notified in
May 2019.

Some key themes that interest the organisers and Programme Committees are
emerging:

*	Autonomous vehicles - looking beyond the technology. What are the
implications for accessibility, equity, traffic management, business models?
*	Climate change
*	Aviation
*	Big data - its use in, and implications for, network resilience,
control centres, cities, climate change, emissions, mobility as a service,
smart cities
*	System dynamics representation of complex systems in modelling
without detailed data

We welcome papers on research, operational deployment, policy discussion,
thought leadership and we want to hear from anyone interested to use ETC
2019 as a platform for a final project dissemination event in a parallel
co-located stream. The Mission Statements of the Programme Committees can be
found on the web-site.  Given the breadth of the conference, authors will
usually find that papers on most transport related topics will fit within
the remit of one of our committees and can be considered for shortlisting
for the conference.

PEER REVIEW OF PAPERS PRESENTED AT ETC

The selected proceedings of the 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Conference have
been published in Transportation Research Procedia:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/transportation-research-procedia/vol/8

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/23521465/13

http://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/transportation-research-procedia/vol/26
/suppl/C

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/23521465/31

Please contact me if you require any further information

Yours

Sally Scarlett

Ms S L Scarlett

Secretariat, Membership and European Transport Conference,

Association for European Transport

Tel: +44 24 7634 1433

Mobile: +44 7831 663653

Skype: +44 2476 98 0266

European Transport Conference: 9 - 11 October 2019, Dublin (IE)

 <http://www.aetransport.org/> www.aetransport.org