Dear Stef,

You could use ImCalc to compute linear combinations of your
within-subjects images. Otherwise, as you mention, you could obtain the
same images from a GLM, even if inefficiently: enter all of your images
in a GLM where the design matrix is the identity matrix (e.g. a one-way
ANOVA with one image per cell, assuming sphericity) and use contrasts to
create the images of interest.

Best regards,
Guillaume.