Apologies for cross-posting

Happy New Year to all SEDA colleagues and friends!

What are you doing  two weeks tomorrow? Will it be as much fun as coming to Cumberland Lodge for two days with Phil Race and me to concentrate on a big writing project you hoped to do over the holidays but didn't quite get round to? Or sharing ideas on writing about teaching, learning and assessment in a productive, beautifully catered and lovely environment in Windsor Great park?

Seriously though, we've still got a couple of places left onour NTF-organised but open to everyone event, bookable on https://www.advance-he.ac.uk/programmes-events/calendar/writing-for-publication-retreat-170119.

We are holding the bookings open until 8th January and we  would like to welcome you there!

And if you have a colleague or friend who you think would benefit from having a chance to making the first steps in this area, Phil and I will also  be running facilitated sessions and one-to-one coaching opportunities to help people get started.

Please do tell people about this: people at the last event we ran said it was really helpful!

Best wishes
Sally Brown
NTF, PFHEA, SFSEDA

Emerita Professor, Leeds Beckett University
Visiting Professor at University of Plymouth, Liverpool John Moores University, Edge Hill University and University of South Wales
Deputy Events Officer, Association of National Teaching Fellows

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-
http://leedsbeckett.ac.uk/disclaimer/email/