You may find handout on ‘Students as partners and change agents’ on my website www.mickhealey.co.uk under resources useful.  There are around 150 mini case studies of practices from around the world there and a list of websites of initiatives.  Imperials’ StudentShapers scheme appears in both!

Best wishes

Mick

From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Hall, Anita C
Sent: 22 January 2019 11:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: setting up student competition with monetary prize

This recently launched paid 'StudentShapers' scheme at Imperial College might be of interest: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/students/studentshapers/scheme-overview---what-is-studentshapers/ . I've already seen it enthusing staff and students during their research and development collaborations.

Best wishes,

Anita Hall