Apologies for cross posting

Good afternoon,

Colleagues who have met me recently will know that I have been promoting the Guild HE report “Practice-informed learning – the rise of the dual professional” ( which can be access through the Guild HE website https://guildhe.ac.uk/practice-informed-learning-the-rise-of-the-dual-professional ) as the development and promotion opportunities for this group of staff has been a concern of mine over recent years.

I am delighted to announce that we are running a symposium jointly with GuildHE looking at the challenges raised in the report.  For  more information and booking, please go to  https://www.advance-he.ac.uk/node/870

The event takes place on March 20th, at Goodenough College, London (between KX and Euston) and the price is a set £95 with a discounted rate for student reps of £75.

I look forward to seeing you there,

Sally

Professor Sally Bradley PhD MSc BSc(Hons) PFHEA SFSEDA
Senior Adviser (Professional Learning and Development), Knowledge, Innovation and Delivery Directorate, Advance HE

Honorary Professor, Faculty of Health and Wellbeing at Sheffield Hallam University

Executive Coach, ILM Qualified

Member logo 1b-mini

I am a member of EMCC and I subscribe to EMCC’s Code of Ethics (see www.emccouncil.org).

E [log in to unmask]

T +44 (0)1904 717603  M +44 (0) 7889 352809

Twitter: BradS4

www.advance-he.ac.uk

Innovation Way, York Science Park
Heslington, York YO10 5BR

Follow Advance HE on:

Twitter I Facebook I LinkedIn

cid:image001.png@01D3BD0C.B8AE1530

This e-mail along with any attachment(s) is strictly confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended solely for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose, store, copy, take any action or omit to take any action in reliance of its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately. Views expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Advance HE. Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security and take any necessary measures when e-mailing us. Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachment(s) are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure that they are actually virus free as Advance HE will not be liable for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on by this e-mail and/or any attachment(s). Advance HE is fully committed to the protection of personal data. If you have any concerns about data protection please contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing [log in to unmask]

Advance HE. Company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales no. 04931031. Registered as a charity in England and Wales no. 1101607. Registered as a charity in Scotland no. SC043946.

To unsubscribe from the SEDA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SEDA&A=1