From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Oberski, Iddo
Sent: 08 January 2019 10:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Any suggestions for articles?

Dear all,

Could anyone suggest any articles discussing the role of Centres for Learning and Teaching (or their equivalents) and the impact of removing, distributing or otherwise dissolving such centres on Universities, staff, students, learning and teaching? Please email to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or to the list. Many thanks!

Best wishes,

Iddo

Iddo Oberski MSc PhD SFHEA FRSA
Senior Lecturer in Learning and Teaching &
Joint Programme Leader MSc Professional and Higher Education
Centre for Academic Practice
Queen Margaret University
Edinburgh EH21 6UU
Phone: +44 131 474 0000

e-PgCert, e-PgDip & MSc in Professional and Higher Education: http://tiny.cc/e-PgCert<http://tiny.cc/e-PgCert>

This message and its attachment(s) are intended for the addressee(s) only and should not be read, copied, disclosed, forwarded or relied upon by any person other than the intended addressee(s) without the permission of the sender. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not take any action based on this message and its attachment(s) nor must you copy or show them to anyone. If you have received this email in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete all copies of it.

It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and its attachment(s) are scanned for viruses or other defects. Queen Margaret University does not accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from this message or its attachment(s), or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent. Email is not a secure medium. Email traffic entering Queen Margaret University's system is subject to routine monitoring and filtering by Queen Margaret University.

Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh is a registered charity: Scottish Charity Number SC002750.