Hello,

There are just a few days left to register for Enhancing Student Engagement Conference 2019, which is taking place on 14 February at Resource for London. You can view the full programme here and book your place here. Please note the registration deadline is this Friday, 11th January.

This conference aims to bring together staff from students’ unions and higher education providers whose roles include the management or delivery of student engagement activity, and enables collaborative reflections on innovative approaches and sector priorities. We hope this will be a valuable opportunity for you to network with colleagues working in student engagement, to discover interesting practice, and to provide a space for you to shape and form new ideas to enhance your own activities.

We are excited to announce that the conference will kick-off with Douglas Blackstock, Chief Executive of the Quality Assurance Agency, in conversation with Amatey Doku, NUS Vice President (Higher Education), and that we’ll be joined by Dr Abbi Flint for an interactive afternoon plenary.

Following our call for submissions, we also have an exciting set of interactive workshops and case study sessions from a range of providers and students’ unions. Topics covered include: student representation; inclusive student engagement; student-staff partnerships; and effecting change through data and national policy.

You can view the draft programme and breakout session abstracts here. Please note you will be asked to choose your first and second preferences for breakout sessions when you register.

Who: this conference is aimed at student engagement practitioners in HE providers and students’ unions across the UK.

When: Thursday 14 February 10.15- 17.00

Where: Resource for London, Holloway Road, N7 6PA

Cost: £70 (excl. VAT) per delegate (includes lunch and refreshments)

How to register: You can book your place here. The registration deadline is Friday 11th January.

Best wishes,

Ellie

cid:image004.png@01CF737D.E3F00D20

Ellie Russell | Student Engagement & Partnership Manager
Email:
[log in to unmask] Phone: 07977 980 871

www.tsep.org.uk The Student Engagement Partnership
Macadam House, 275 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8QB

Follow us on twitter: @tsepartnership

Click here to join our mailing list

TSEP_full-web

cid:image004.png@01CF737D.E3F00D20

For our email disclaimer, please visit http://www.nus.org.uk/nus-email-disclaimer National Union of Students (United Kingdom), Registered office: Ian King House, Snape Road, Macclesfield, SK10 2NZ Registered in England and Wales. A company limited by guarantee (08015198)

To unsubscribe from the SEDA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SEDA&A=1