Dear all

I am currently undertaking some informal research across HEIs with the aim of identifying some examples of best practice in a specific area of staff and student support. My question to all who are willing and able to answer is: does your institution have a clear and unambiguous reporting strategy for both staff and students who have concerns about inappropriate behaviour? This behaviour could be on the part of staff or of students, in any role and of any gender.

I'm working with our HR Equality and Diversity partner to set up a clear and unambiguous process/ system at the University of South Wales - something highly visible, instantly accessible from a laptop or mobile device, and confidential for anyone who needs it. My thoughts are that any such system should be anonymous in the first instance, but users could give their names if they so wish.

I would be very grateful indeed for any comments and/ or links that anyone could provide. By all means reply to me individually if you wish. Confidentiality will be maintained throughout the entire process. My aim is to gather responses until 15 February, then to collate them by the end of the month. Thank you for reading.

Best wishes

Celia

---

Celia Jackson BA (Hons), MA, SFHEA

Uwch Ddarlithydd, Ffotograffiaeth Senior Lecturer, Photography – Dydd Llun, Dydd Mawrth a Dydd Gwener | Monday, Tuesday and Friday

Cydlynydd Dysgu, Addysgu a Phrofiad Myfyrwyr Learning, Teaching and Student Experience Co-ordinator – Dydd Mercher a Dydd Iau | Wednesday and Thursday

Cyfadran y Diwydiannau Creadigol Faculty of Creative Industries

Prifysgol De Cymru University of South Wales

86-88 Heol Adam 86-88 Adam Street

Caerdydd Cardiff

CF24 2FN

Ffôn  Tel:  +44 (0)1443 661909

http://www.southwales.ac.uk

cid:image001.png@01D3C280.2C86CAB0 /Users/cjacks01/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_115930451

Fe all cynnwys yr e-bost hwn fod yn gyfrinachol ac yn gyfreithiol freintiedig. Os derbyniwyd yr e-bost hwn trwy gamgymeriad, dylid hysbysu'r anfonydd, dileu'r e-bost ac ni ddylid copïo’r e-bost na chyflawni unrhyw weithred ar sail ei gynnwys. Barn neu safbwyntiau'r awdur yw'r rhai a fynegir yn yr e-bost hwn ac nid ydynt o angenrheidrwydd yn adlewyrchu barn Prifysgol De Cymru.

Confidential and legally privileged information may be contained in this message. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else or take any action based upon its contents. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University of South Wales.

To unsubscribe from the SEDA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SEDA&A=1