Hi all,

As you may recall, I sent an email around before Christmas about ways that early career researchers like myself can promote their work and link up with other academics and generally. One of these suggestions centred around day conferences and PhD conferences. I received a lot of positive feedback and enthusiasm from members about this and so I’d like to really push this idea again - especially to ECRs.

I’m hoping to organise one in Falmouth University this year but I’d love to talk to others who may be organising one so we can promote it to the wider community and really showcase the work on display at these events.

Please do get in touch if you are interested in organising one or if you are running a conference of any kind this year.

Also, if you haven’t followed the SRN on twitter, do so @SRNConference and be sure to like us on facebook as well.

Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year and look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
John

John Finnegan PhD
Senior Lecturer in Screenwriting
Course Coordinator, MA Writing for Script and Screen
School of Writing and Journalism,
Falmouth University

The Script Department
Follow me on Twitter and subscribe to my channel on YouTube

Falmouth University Teaching Excellence Framework

Twitter Facebook Instagram

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please inform us immediately and then delete it.

To unsubscribe from the SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK&A=1