Hi all,

I've been asked to draft a Right to Be Forgotten Policy under GDPR.

Has anyone else undertaken this task, and if so would you be happy to please share your policy documentation with me.

I will be drafting a Policy documentation for EU organisations, as well as for organisations residing outside the EU eg Australia whom have business dealings with the EU.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Elizabeth

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]