I’d be interested to hear from colleagues who are using in-house scanning equipment.

We are hoping to acquire equipment for use by departmental staff so that selected incoming records are available in electronic format via the EDRMS.  The contents must be searchable and some of the paper records will be permanently preserved.

I’m particularly interested to hear about what equipment is being used and how the processes are being managed.

Replies off-list please and I will summarise.

Kind regards
Ellen