Dear All,

I would also be very interested if anyone was happy to share this information.

Best wishes,

Kristina

Kristina Brown

Records Manager

LLB Hons, MA, MSc, MLitt

The University of Edinburgh

Estates Department

9 Infirmary Street

Edinburgh

EH1 1NP

T: 0131 650 9109

M: 07920 138475

E: [log in to unmask]

Office Hours: 8:00am - 4.00pm

Sent: 14 January 2019 12:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Information and Records Management Strategy - examples

Dear All

I wondered if any colleagues hold an organisational Information and Records Management Strategy that they have developed and would be willing to share with me? I would also welcome examples colleagues have seen from other organisations that have published their strategy in this area and which they have been impressed with.  I am keen to find a good example of a strategic document in the area of information and records management that has set direction/next steps for its organisation.

Many thanks

Kind regards,

Mark Camilletti
University Records Management Advisor

University of Warwick

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]