Thank you for your email.

I will be away till the 14th January. If you need a reply before then please contact alyssa [log in to unmask] or Jaspreet [log in to unmask] .

If the matter is urgent please contact Helen [log in to unmask] or Susie [log in to unmask] .

Best Wishes,

Deb

cid:image001.jpg@01D0D9D8.59591CC0

Dr Debra Parkinson (Adjunct Research Fellow)

MANAGER

GENDER & DISASTER POD: An initiative of WHGNE, WHIN and MUDRI

T: 0423 646 930 | E: [log in to unmask] | W: www.genderanddisaster.com.au

We acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which we live and work, and pay our respects to their Elders past, present, and emerging.  We understand that Indigenous sovereignty was never ceded and express our hope for reconciliation, justice and the recognition of the ongoing living culture of all Aboriginal people.

To unsubscribe from the RADIX list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=RADIX&A=1