Hi again

Just wanted to reshare this before the closing date on Tuesday.

Don't forget to get your application in!

Cheers

Ben

--
Benjamin Kolbington
Science Communicator
Mobile: +44 (0)7854 383 067
Skype: ben.kolb1
Twitter: @thebenkolb <http://twitter.com/thebenkolb>

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212