Posted on behalf of Matt
Jo
(psci-com owner)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        psci com message rejected
Date:   Tue, 15 Jan 2019 09:47:13 -0000
From:   Matt Postles <[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Hello all, happy new year and usual apologies for cross pointing
We have public engagement opportunities for researchers and science communicators coming up as part of our major events programme in June (details below). Whilst the festival is themed around natural sciences we interpret the topic broadly and have previously included research content ranging across the research spectrum from astronomy to zoology. We’d love to hear from you whatever your area!
___________________________________
Festival of Nature: A Trail of Two Cities
The UK’s largest free public celebration of the natural world will be returning to Bath on 1st June of 2019 and Bristol on 8th-9th June 2019, as well as hosting a week-long programme of events across the region.
Each year, the festival attracts involvement from national and regional organisations including NGO’s, universities, green businesses, visitor attractions and volunteer led groups
Our editorial partners, including the BBC, conservation organisations, universities and policy bodies, work together to find new marketing routes to local audiences and run our innovative research and evaluation programme.
The festival team will be hosting conference calls on the 11th and 27th February between 2-3pm to outline the key themes and how your organisation can be involved.
Let us know you want to join a call or arrange a separate discussion by phoning 0117 925 3931 or emailing [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
We look forward to hearing from you!
Festivalofnature.org.uk<https://www.bnhc.org.uk/festival-of-nature/>
@festofnature #FON19
Very best wishes,
Matt
______________________________
Matt Postles
Deputy CEO, The Natural History Consortium
2nd Floor, 48 Corn Street, Bristol, BS1 1HQ
T: +44 0117 925 3931
E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> W: www.bnhc.org.uk<http://www.bnhc.org.uk/>
My usual working days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
The Natural History Consortium is a collaboration between Avon Wildlife Trust, Bath and Northeast Somerset Council, BBC Natural History Unit, Bristol City Council, Bristol Zoo Gardens, Defra, National Trust, Natural England, University of Bath, University of Bristol, University of the West of England, Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust and Woodland Trust.
Registered Charity: 1123432

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212