Hi everyone,

I’m pleased to say that nominations are now open for the Royal Academy of Engineering’s Rooke Award

The Award is for the public promotion of engineering by an individual or small team based in the UK that has supported the Academy’s aims and work through their initiative in promoting engineering to the public.

Previous winners include Roma Agrawal, Professor Danielle George MBE and Professor Mark Miodownik MBE.

Nominations close on Wednesday 13 February 2019.

Best wishes

Marianne

Marianne Jaskiewicz

Public Engagement Manager

Royal Academy of Engineering

+44 (0)20 7766 0683

www.raeng.org.uk

Find us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or follow @RAEngNews on Twitter for the latest updates.

This email is sent on behalf of The Royal Academy of Engineering, Prince Philip House, 3 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5DG, United Kingdom. The sender shall not be liable for the message if it has been modified, altered, falsified or even edited or disseminated without authorisation. The contents of this email and any attachments are intended for the confidential use of the named recipient(s) only.If you are not an addressee (or you have received this mail in error) please notify us immediately by email [log in to unmask], and confirm the deletion of this email and attachments immediately.

We have updated our privacy policies under the new General Data Protection Regulation. You can read our full privacy notice on our website.

Royal Academy of Engineering, Prince Philip House, 3 Carlton House Terrace, SW1Y 5DG. Registered Charity: 293074

********************************************************************** psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe (or silence messages while away) send an email (any subject) to [log in to unmask] with one of the following messages (ignoring text in brackets) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and JISCMail acceptable use policy https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212 **********************************************************************